This open house was active from May 14-30 2021. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
We're sorry we can't share cookies in person, but here is a cookie recipe you can make at home.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar
- Melt chocolate.
- Combine melted chocolate with sugar, oil and vanilla
- Mix in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Refrigerate dough for two hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put confectioners' sugar into a bowl.
- Using a teaspoon, drop scoops of dough into powdered sugar.
- Roll powdered dough into balls.
- Place cookies onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until just baked but still soft.
-Recipe submitted by Jason Wuertz